Children drop bottle tops into slots around the tin to develop their fine motor and hand eye co-ordination skills.
- Empty tin can or similar
- Colourful paper
- Scissors and/or cutter knives
- Bottle tops
What to do:
- Wrap and glue coloured paper on the tin.
- Cut different openings around the tin.
- Encourage the child to drop the bottle lids in each opening.
Hints and Tips:
- Add clear contact around the wrapping paper to make it last longer.
- Add colours around the opening to match the bottle tops. Children have to match the colour.
- You can also use cardboard disks.
- Use the tin lid, add holes for straws.
- Use the tin lid, add slits for paddle pop sticks/pipe cleaners.