A simple activity that strengthens children's finger muscles as they peel tape off animals.
- Animal figurines (we used these ones because we’re obsessed)
- Cookie sheet/plastic lid/tray
What to Do:
- Lay animal figurines on their side.
- Place tape over the animal and stick them down onto the surface.
- Encourage the child to pull the tape off the surface, freeing the animal figurine underneath.
Hints and Tips:
- Use different figurines such as dinosaurs, farm animals, action figurines etc.
- Call out the animal the child has to find and free.
- Use different coloured tape, call out the colour the child has to unstick.
Animal Rescue Busy Toddler