A twist on an old favourite, for children to celebrate Valentines Day.
- Thick Card (in red, pink or purple)
- Poster board/large canvas
What to do:
- Using thick card, draw big lips (one for each child) and cut it out.
- On a poster board or large canvas, draw the head and face for Mrs. Valentine leaving off her mouth.
- To play the game, tape Mrs. Valentine' face on the wall (at children's height).
- Put tape on the back of each of the lips, enough for each child to take a turn.
- Line the children up.
- Blindfold the first child and then give them a "lip" to try and pin the lips on Mrs. Valentine.
- Take the blindfold off so the child can see where they pinned Mrs. Valentine’s lips and have the next child go.
Hints and Tips:
- Add each child's name on the back on their lips so you can keep track on who stuck their lips where.
- For older children, turn them around 3 times before sticking the lips on.
- Offer a reward for the child who sticks their lips correctly onto Mrs. Valentines face.