A fun game for children to "shale hands" under the parachute.
- Large Parachute
What to do:
- Have all the players hold the parachute way up high above their heads.
- Call out two names and have these two players run underneath the parachute, shake hands, then run back out before the parachute comes down.
- Continue doing this until all the players have had a chance to run under the parachute.
Hints and Tips:
- Can be used at the beginning of the year for when new children start.
- Instead of running, children can hop, jump, skip to shake hands with others.
- Instead of calling out names, call out colours they are wearing.