A game for school children to practice teamwork and listening skills.
- Blindfolds / materials to tie around eyes.
- A bell.
- Plenty of space.
What to do:
- Blindfold all players except one.
- That person is ‘it’ and carries the bell.
- This must be rung at all times, while the others try to catch the player with the bell, who must work hard to stay out of the way of other players.
- Whoever tags that player has the next turn at ringing the bell.
Hints and Tips:
- Make sure the space is big enough for the children to move around in.
- Remove any chairs or objects that the children could fall over.
- If playing with a large group of children, split the group up into two different teams. Blindfold members from one team and choose the person that carries the bell from the opposing team.