Create a spooky ghost using cotton balls for Halloween.
- Cotton wool
- Thick card/paper
- Black marker
What To Do:
- Collect your materials and draw an outline of a ghost on thick card and cut it out.
- Using a black marker draw two circles (for eyes) and an oval (for mouth), cut these out and keep them aside.
- Spread glue onto the ghost shape and cover the ghost with cotton wool. Once it is covered, leave it to dry.
- Stick the "face" onto the ghost and your spooky ghost is ready!
Hints and Tips:
- Draw the outline of the ghost on black paper as the night sky and don’t cut it out.
- Use googly eyes instead of drawing and cutting them out separately.
- Give the ghost accessories such a bow, bow tie, top hat etc. These can be created separately using paper and stuck onto the ghost.
- Simple craft for toddlers to do.
- Hang these from the ceiling or display them on the wall or door.