A special way for preschool friends to say goodbye to each other.
- Coloured paper
- Coloured marker
- Black marker
What to do:
- Cut out a star shape for each child.
- Using coloured markers, each child can colour and decorate one side of their stars.
- On the other side (non-decorative side) the child can write their name.
- Children pass their stars around to their friends, who all write their names on the stars.
- A sweet keepsake for preschoolers to remember their friends.
Hints and Tips:
- Children can paint their stars.
- Children can draw on their friend's stars instead of writing their name.