A simple craft for children to "wave goodbye" to the end of the year.
- A4 paper (white and coloured)
- Poster paints
- Black marker
What to do:
- Using the poster paints, use the child's fingers to create fingerprints on the white A4 paper. Let it dry.
- Trace the child's hand on the coloured paper and cut it out.
- Once the fingerprints dry, stick the child's cutout hand in the middle and add the following poem:
"The year is at an end.
We've learned a lot and made a lot of friends.
We'll wave goodbye,
It's time for us to part.
But we'll remember all our friends
and keep them in our hearts".
Hints and Tips:
- You can include friends fingerprints instead of just the child's.
- Have the child decorate their hand.
- Add friends names on the child's hand.