A messy and fun process art experience for children using a funnel.
- A piece of cardboard
- Thick paper
What to do:
- Lay thick paper on top of the cardboard.
- Hold the funnel above the paper.
- Slowly pour paint into the funnel.
- Drip, swirl, move the funnel around the paper to create a design.
Hints and Tips:
- Use different types of paints such as watercolour, acrylic, poster paints.
- Move the funnel slow, fast to see how the paint falls and the effect it makes.
- Experiment with different types of colours and how they mix together when falling on onto the paper.
- Stand up/ sit down while doing this.