For Valentine's Day, using a child's handprints and footprints you can let other's know they are loved.
What to do:
- Choose a paint colour.
- At the top of the paper, paint child's left hand and place it on the paper, palm facing up.
- Do the same for the child's right hand, overlapping the left hand to make a heart shape.
- Next, paint the bottom of the child's foot and print it onto the paper (you can do both feet).
- Wait for it to dry and write the following:
From the bottom of my heart
To the tips of my toes
I Love You
Hints and Tips:
- Use coloured A4 paper
- Frame it
- Use different coloured paints
- Add glitter
Note: As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.