A simple and cute way for children to create to give to loved ones to celebrate Father's Day.
- 2 paper plates
- Red, yellow, and brown craft paint
- Red foam sheet or coloured paper
- Black Sharpie marker
- Hot glue/glue gun or glue stick
What to do:
- Cut the sides off of one paper plate to make a large triangle.
- Paint the slanted sides red for the sauce and wait for it to dry.
- Paint yellow inside the red outline for the cheese and dry.
- Next paint the top brown for the crust dry.
- Cut different sized small hearts from coloured paper and glue them onto the pizza slice.
- Glue your pizza slice onto the paper plate and write “You stole a pizza my heart” onto the plate.
Hints and Tips:
- Encourage children to paint their own slice of pizza, adding the hearts at the end.
- Use collage materials for children to create their favourite pizza.
Frugal Coupon Living