Create colourful patterns from watercolour drips!
- Cotton pads (makeup remover pads)
- Food colouring
- Eye Droppers
- Small cups
What to do:
- First mix food colouring in a small cup of water.
- Encourage children to use the eye droppers and squeeze the coloured water onto the cotton pad.
- The coloured water will drip onto the cotton pads to create patterns.
- Let it dry.
Hints and Tips:
- Use a tray to hold spills.
- Use liquid watercolours.
- Try the same with paper towels, coffee filter paper.