Pop balloons filled with paint to create unique colourful splatter art.
- balloons (water balloons)
- paint (colours of your choice)
- thick card stock
- pin / dart/ object to pop balloon
What To Do:
- Fill balloons with a tbsp of paint, blow them up (halfway) and tie them off.
- Tape the balloons to the thick cardboard.
- Using a sharp object POP each balloon.
- The paint from the balloon will splatter all over the paper.
Hints and Tips:
- Instead of blowing up a balloon, use a balloon pump or bicycle pump.
- Mix paint with a little bit of water when filling up the balloon to create a different splatter effect.
- Use canvas instead of paper.
- It's messy so go outside!