Children will enjoy blowing bubbles, watching them pop onto paper to make their own bubble art!
- Recycled bottle blower
- Bubble solution
- Liquid water colours
- Thick paper
- Make your recycled bottle blower.
What to Do:
- Tape large pieces of thick paper together and place them on the floor.
- Give each child a bowl of bubble solution and add liquid water colour -(one colour per bowl) at a ratio of around 1:3. So 3 parts bubble solution, 1 part water colours.
- Encourage the child to dip their bubble blower into the bubble solution and blow bubbles onto the paper creating bubble art!
Hints and Tips:
- Child should blow slowly and onto the paper.
- Tape paper to a table so children can sit down and blow bubbles.
- Make sure children blow out the bubbles from the bubble maker.
- If doing this indoors, you can add piece of paper in a tray with high sides so it's not too messy.
- Have bowls of different coloured bubble solution so child can dip their bubble blower into different colours to make colourful bubble art.
- Home made bubble solution recipe:
1 cup warm water
1/4 cup clear dishwashing detergent
1 tablespoon glycerine (substitute corn syrup)
Recycled Bottle Blower, Hello Wonderful