Appsessment - Digital Documentation App for Educators and Parents has now been updated to Version 2.10 which has a lot of new features. Appsessment is a Childcare App for all LDC, FDC and OSHC centres so you can manage your child documentation, parent updates, educator updates, daily records and checklists, all in one place.
Please find the list of main changes for Version 2.10 below:
1. Documentation Label - This is a new feature added to Templates and Documentation. You can now edit the Labels used in Documentation so it is easier for you and parents to quickly identify the document type. For example, previously, all default documentation were labelled as "Child Update" and there were some cases where the documentation might be an update for educators only such as checklists, and the 'Child Update' label added as default is not correct. Therefore, we have added a new feature where you can edit the default documentation label if required to keep your updates more streamlined.
2. Parent Input Forms - We have now included 4 popular Parent Input forms to the Default Templates: Our Weekend, Special Dietary Needs, Feedback and Suggestions and All About My Child. You can find these 4 new templates when you go to Admin Panel -> Templates page.
3. Select Educators in Documentation - We have improved the 'Educators Only' feature in documentation to give you even more flexibility which will allow you to send updates to specific educators on a wide range of things. When you create a documentation and select "Educators Only" option, you can now also choose specific educators if you only want to send that update to a particular educator in your centre. This is a great addition since you can now use Appsessment for a wide range of other things and not just for Child Documentation or Parent Reminders. Using the 'Educators Only' feature, you can create various educator updates and submit educator forms such as risk assessment forms, daily checklists, observations for a child who has behavioural problems that the educators don't want to share with parents, observations on biting child, etc. The scope is now expanded even further with this new addition.
4. Private Messages Improvements - A lot of improvements have been added to the Private Messaging feature in Appsessment. Here are the lists:
- New permission setting for creating private messages so you can now enable/disable this for your educators.
- Private message email notifications will also check if the emails are enabled or disabled in your App's Settings.
- Private messages in your inbox are now listed based on the most recent messages.
- The messages in your inbox now show the message subject as the title so you can easily identify the messages from the list.
- The message preview will show the most recent message in that conversation.
- Message profile picture will show the picture of the recipient for easily managing the list.
- Group message icon will be shown in the message list in your inbox for group conversations.
- Apart from the above updates, we have included many other fixes.
For more information, please read the following: Appsessment Version 2.10
Pricing starts from $10 and We offer 14 Days Money Back Guarantee from the time you create your first App. So when you create your Centre App, you can play around with it, understand the features and you will see how easy it is to use.
To see our price plans, please view the following: Appsessment Pricing
Click the link to view: Appsessment