search aussie childcare network

Educators Work Related Expenses To Claim During Tax

  • Written by 
When working in an early childhood service there are a number of work-related expenses that you will need to pay for yourself.
These may include purchasing resources/materials for experiences, paying for your first aid qualification, stationary expenses and more. Did you know that these can all be included as part of your deductions when claiming during tax time?

As an educator, the following article "Educators What You Can Claim At Tax Time " provides a list of work-related expenses that you may be able to claim at tax time.
Child Care Documentation App

© 2009-2021 Aussie Childcare Network Pty Ltd. All Rights Reserved.