Search found 28 matches

by kyles2412
Mon Feb 20, 2017 11:35 am
Forum: Diploma & Advanced Diploma - General Discussions
Topic: BSBWOR301
Replies: 0
Views: 539

BSBWOR301

I am just after some help and cant find anything in my resources to help me with the below question any help or guidance would be greatly appreciated as I have no idea where to even start with this question. Question: What methods can be used to elicit, analyse and interpret feedback from others in ...
by kyles2412
Wed Feb 15, 2017 10:47 am
Forum: Diploma of Children’s Services - Assignments Support
Topic: CHCPOL002 Develop and implement policy - Draft Policies
Replies: 1
Views: 1511

CHCPOL002 Develop and implement policy - Draft Policies

Hi I am really struggling with a particular question and am wondering if you can help me or guide me in the right direction that would be greatly appreciated. Question: Identify features of policy formats appropriate to your organisation? I have spoken to the centre where I am doing my prac and curr...
by kyles2412
Thu Feb 02, 2017 10:18 am
Topic: CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety
Replies: 3
Views: 1311

CHCDIV002 Promote Aboriginal and/or Torres Strait Islander cultural safety

Hi, I am really struggling with this question if anyone could help that would be greatly appreciated I have no idea where to start and my resources is not helping in any way if someone could guide me in the right direction I would be very thankful. Question: Workplace Activity Examine your own workp...
by kyles2412
Tue Nov 15, 2016 8:52 pm
Topic: CHCECE020 - Professional Reflection On Behaviour Strategies
Replies: 5
Views: 1480

Re: CHCECE020 - Professional Reflection On Behaviour Strategies

So far what I have written is: Long term goal: The long term goal would be for the child to be able to control his frustrations and to manage his anger without using physical unacceptable behaviour and to have a zero incidents in both areas Cailen has trouble with. Short term goal: A short term goal...
by kyles2412
Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:54 pm
Topic: CHCECE020 - Professional Reflection On Behaviour Strategies
Replies: 5
Views: 1480

CHCECE020 - Professional Reflection On Behaviour Strategies

CHCECE020 ESTABLISH AND IMPLEMENT PLANS FOR DEVELOPING COOPERATIVE BEHAVIOUR ASSESSMENT TASKS SETTING GOALS AND OBJECTIVES ASSESSMENT TASKS I am just wondering if someone can let me know what this question actually means. I have had to write an entire behaviour management plan and I am currently wri...
by kyles2412
Tue Nov 08, 2016 9:22 pm
Topic: Studying through HBA Learning Centre
Replies: 1
Views: 598

Studying through HBA Learning Centre

I am currently studying through a company called HBA Learning Centres it is an online course I am doing and I am wondering if anyone else is studing with this company? if so I am after some help with 1 particular question I have spoken to HBA and they have been no help at all I have spoken to an ass...
by kyles2412
Tue Oct 11, 2016 9:40 pm
Topic: Scenario: The New Broom
Views: 1354

Re: The new broom assessment tasks

I need help with the following question I have no idea where to start with this What accountability strategies have been put in place for Jo? What does he need to report to management? Jo is asked to provide weekly email updates on her progress to the committee chairperson and arrange support meetin...
by kyles2412
Tue Oct 11, 2016 8:52 pm
Topic: CHCORG624E - Poor Performance Standards
Views: 623

CHCORG624E - Poor Performance Standards

CHCORG624E - Provide leadership in community services delivery I am wondering if someone could help me with this question as I have no idea were I can find information to help me answer these and the text I was referred to has no helped me in anyway Question: In the table below, match the cause of t...
by kyles2412
Tue Oct 04, 2016 9:38 pm
Topic: BSBLED401A: Maxine - Conflict In The Nursery Room
Views: 1240

Re: BSBLED401A: Maxine - Conflict In The Nursery Room

Thank you I will have a look at in and see what information I can get from this that may help me :)
by kyles2412
Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:40 pm
Topic: BSBLED401A: Maxine - Conflict In The Nursery Room
Views: 1240

BSBLED401A: Maxine - Conflict In The Nursery Room

Hi I am just after some help as I need to resubmit the following question however I have no idea on how to answer this any help would be greatly appreciated: Scenario Addressing Conflict Maxine (the service Director) is aware that there is tension building within the team working in the nursery. The...
by kyles2412
Mon Sep 12, 2016 8:33 pm
Topic: CHCORG624E - Policy and Procedure Review Form
Replies: 9
Views: 1520

Re: CHCORG624E - Policy and Procedure Review Form

Thank you so much Lorina you have been a good help I have also finally heard back with some more information from the company I am studying through even though at first they guided me in a completely different way. this is what I need to do and yes you were correct it is a review form / template to ...
by kyles2412
Mon Sep 12, 2016 2:22 pm

Re: CHCORG624E - Policy and Procedure Review Form

Thank you Lorina I am just a little concerned as to what I am meant to do am I meant to write a policy or create a review form? If it is is a policy then is it a policy on how to go about reviewing people's performance or am I creating a review form for reviewing policies and procedures in general o...
by kyles2412
Sun Sep 11, 2016 3:06 pm

CHCORG624E - Policy and Procedure Review Form

CHCORG624E PROVIDE LEADERSHIP IN COMMUNITY SERVICES DELIVERY READINGS WORKPLACE CONSULTATION READINGS I am just wondering if anyone could possibly help me I have tried contacting the people who I do my course through with not luck other than them telling me to look at the professional development po...
by kyles2412
Mon Sep 05, 2016 3:06 pm
Topic: Scenario: The New Broom
Views: 1354

Re: The new broom assessment tasks

Hi I am just wondering if you managed to get any help on these questions as I am really stuck with these questions and any help would be greatly appreciated
by kyles2412
Mon Aug 15, 2016 12:33 pm
Topic: Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children
Replies: 4
Views: 7268

Re: Establish and maintain a safe and healthy environment for children

I recently handed this assessment in and I was asked to resubmit the last part of the question.

- Write a criteria for evaluating the action plan

I have no idea where to even start for this any help would be greatly appreciated

Thank you
by kyles2412
Mon Aug 15, 2016 8:53 am
Topic: HELP PLEASE CHCECE016 ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN A SAFE AND HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT FOR CHILDREN READINGS
Replies: 0
Views: 447

HELP PLEASE CHCECE016 ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN A SAFE AND HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT FOR CHILDREN READINGS

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCECE016 ESTABLISH AND MAINTAIN A SAFE AND HEALTHY ENVIRONMENT FOR CHILDREN READINGS Your Assignment Type: Question Currently Working in Childcare? Yes for my Prac Your knowledge: Beginner Your Question? I have been asked to resubmit the below question as ...
by kyles2412
Wed Aug 03, 2016 9:27 am
Topic: CHC50113 Innovative principle
Replies: 7
Views: 2789

Re: CHC50113 Innovative principle

Hi,
Just wondering if you managed to get any info or help on this question I am stuck with this as well and would love some help :)