The Weekly Diary is used to reflect on and evaluate the experiences that were on offer throughout the week. Rather than have a separate daily diary each day, this template includes each day so you can get an overview of what happened during the week. The second page "photos", enables you to add photos of popular activities. The photo boxes are colour coded to match the day on the previous page and each day has 2 photo boxes each.
The Weekly Diary provides a different format for recording the children's daily experiences. It also includes:
- Date (you would insert the week beginning)
- 5 Day boxes (to evaluate each day)
- Extension Ideas (for follow up experiences)
- 10 Photo boxes (2 for each day, colour coded)
- Linking to the Curriculum Plan (Outcomes - check box)