Welcome Pack for Parents is a 7 page template used to inform families of the happenings in each room in a Long Day Care Setting, Family Daycare and OOSH Settings. The template is individualised to provide descriptions of the room routine, the educators within the child's room as well as information on what the children will do throughout the day, how parents can get involved and much more. The Welcome Pack also includes a "Getting To Know You" form which the parents can fill and return back to the child's educator for programming and planning purposes. Also included is a "Family Photo" where parents can add their family photo to be displayed in their child's room. The Welcome Pack for Parents is a great way to welcome new families within the room by providing them an individualised information package based on your room.
The Welcome Pack for Parents includes:
- Welcome To Our Room - Introduction of the educators in the room, 3 photo fields and text boxes for educators to fill in about themselves.
- Our Room Routine - A overview of the room routine and what you do.
- Information of the child's day and their learning. Also included where portfolios are located, child's observation cycle and when parent meetings are held.
- Information on Birthday Celebrations and how the parents can get involved.
- Getting to Know You - Parent input form based on the child and their family to be returned to the child's educator.
- Family Photo - Parents can add a family photo which can be displayed in the child's room.