The Staff Meeting Templates consists of two templates.
- Staff Meeting Agenda Template
- Staff Meeting Minutes Template
Staff Meeting Agenda: The Staff Meeting Agenda Template can be used to inform educators that a staff meeting will be held soon and the agenda items that will be discussed during the meeting. This can be put on the notice board in the staff room and circulated among the staff. The Agenda Items are broken down into sub headings such as Important Announcements, NQF, Policies and Procedures etc. This enables Directors planning the staff meeting to focus on what is relevant and to get the staff involved in the decision-making process when it comes to important matters within the service. There is also an area for Staff to add their own Agenda Items if they wish to discuss any topics themselves at the staff meeting.
Staff Meeting Minutes: The Staff Meeting Minutes Template is used during the staff meeting to detail and record the discussions that took place during each of the Agenda Items. The Meeting Minutes should be used as educator input to further develop strategies and support staff in centre matters. The Meeting Minutes should be kept along with Staff Meeting Agenda template and filed away.
The Staff Meeting Agenda Template includes:
- Please bring
- Please read
- Agenda items (6 text boxes with sub headings)
- From the staff (for staff to add any matters that they will like to discuss during the meeting)
The Staff Meeting Minutes Template includes:
- Attendance (to record which staff were present)
- Apologies (to record which staff were absent)
- Minutes by (who took the minutes during the meeting)
- Agenda notes (to write the discussions that took place during the meeting)
- Next meeting (date of when the next meeting will be held)