Be You is offering a free 2 day Virtual Conference where focus will be on educator wellbeing and inclusion in early learning services and schools.
In this two-day event, explore the wellbeing and inclusion strategies, practices and evidence that support mentally healthy communities.
Virtual Conference Program
Day 1 Wednesday 24 March: Educator Wellbeing
- Setting the scene for wellbeing
- Enhancing everyone’s wellbeing – one transition at a time
- Recognising, reflecting on and responding to grief and loss in a school community
- Taking the lead: The principles of wellbeing
- In conversation with Be You: A whole learning community approach to wellbeing
Day 2 - Thursday 25 March: Inclusion In Learning Communities
- Working with and walking alongside
- Acknowledging and encouraging diversity in your learning community
- A culture of compassion – for self and others
- Inclusive practices for mentally healthy communities
- In conversation with Be You: Sustaining care for yourself and others
How To Attend
- Register to attend and a conference link will be sent.
- Browse the Virtual Conference program and choose your sessions. You don't have to attend the whole conference - pick and choose the sessions you need!
- Can’t make a session? When you register, recordings are shared with you post-event.
When? - Wednesday and Thursday 24 & 25 March
What time? Wednesday 24 March: 11:00am – 2:00pm AEDT & Thursday 25 March: 2:00pm – 5:00pm AEDT
Where? Online event
For more information and to register: Be You Virtual Conference