Using simple tape, you can create a variety of experiences that the children will enjoy on a rainy day.
- masking tape or
- packers tape or
- painters tape
- floor space
What to do:
- Use tape to stick down shapes, numbers, letters etc. on the floor. Give children instructions to follow.
Examples might be:
- Hop to the Triangle
- Jump to the Square
- Tiptoe to the circle
- Spin to the rectangle
- Stand on the letter of your name with one foot etc.
Hints and Tips:
- Create a race car track
- Targets (for throwing bean bags etc).
- Balance bean (add taped lines along the floor that the children must walk on), Straight, Zig, zag, curvy etc.
- Tape obstacle course
- Tape mazes (create a tape maze), children must roll a ball or blow a ball with a straw, through the maze.
WhatMomsLove, "87 Energy-Busting Indoor Games & Activities For Kids (Because Cabin Fever Is No Joke)"