Develop baby’s listening skills and concentration by learning names of parts of the body with Simon Says.
- No materials needed.
What to do:
- Sit with baby.
- Tell baby they need to follow the following instructions but only if “Simon Says”.
- For e.g. “Simon says, touch your nose. Simon says, touch your eyes. Simon says, jump up and down”.
- Create various actions that baby can follow such as jumping, clapping, spinning around, bending, wiggling... the sillier the better!
Hints and Tips:
- Instead of using “Simon Says” you could use your own name. For example “Mummy says...”
- Get baby to have a turn. They don’t have to say words just do actions that you can copy.