A racing game where children need to jump.
- Sacks - available from fruit shops
- Old pillow cases can be used.
- Masking tape.
What to do:
- Make starting and finishing lines (you could do this by adding masking tape on the grass/surface).
- The players each have a sack / pillow. They get into it feet first, hold it up to their waist and line up.
- The aim of the game is to jump, holding onto the sides of the sack / pillow up to the finishing line.
Hints and Tips:
- If playing with a large number of children, this can be done in relay races.
- Make sure that this game isn’t played on a slippery surface. Best played on the grass.
- To make it more challenging, add a track that the children have to follow to get to the finishing line.