Practice prewriting skills by moving coloured bears from left to right.
- White piece of paper
- Coloured textas (to draw a rainbow)
- Container full of coloured bears
What to do:
- On the white piece of paper, draw a rainbow using a different coloured marker (matching the coloured bears).
- Place all the bears on the left-hand side of the rainbow.
- Encourage the child to classify and sort the bears according to the colours of the rainbow moving the bear from the left-hand side to right.
Hints and Tips:
- Use a large piece of white paper for group work or use A4 size for individual work.
- Remind the child to move bears left to right.
Rainbow PreWriting Breakfast Invitation, Days With Grey