With this activity the children will be having pure fun as many of them would like to do this sticking activity. Moreover, this is a simple activity as it involves just peeling of the stickers and sticking them. By peeling stickers and sticking them children will be developing their fine motor skills and are also encouraged to think and imagine and present their creation using stickers.
- Dot stickers
- White sheets of paper
- Colour pencil/crayon
What to do:
- Give children a sheet of paper and stickers.
- Ask them to use the stickers and make anything they wish on the paper.
- Let them do the peeling and sticking all by themselves one by one.
- If needed they can cut the paper in desired shapes before adding stickers.
- Ask them to use the colour pencil/crayon to give the finishing touch.
Hints and Tips:
- There is no need to make any figure on the paper for the kids to stick. Let them directly start with sticking and adjust the dots as they wish to get what they desire.
- They can make anything like flower, sun, tree, caterpillar, etc.
- To complete their work they can make use of the colour pencils.
- This could also be used as a greeting card.
You can make patterns, write them name etc, for children to trace with their stickers.