An easy and energetic parachute game where children can learn numbers.
- A large parachute
What to do:
- Have children stand in a circle, holding onto the parachute.
- Going around the circle, number the children. Example: 1-2-3-4-5, 1-2-3-4-5, etc.
- As children move the parachute up and down, call a number such as “3” and all the “3’s” switch places by running under the parachute.
Hints and Tips:
- Use colours that the children are wearing
- The beginning letter of their name
- Use even numbers, odd numbers, count by 5, or count by 10's etc.