This is an excellent idea for children to create a keepsake of natural leaves they have collected from different types of trees.
- A recycled jar
- A hole punch (with different shapes)
- Pretty leaves
What To Do:
- Collect a heap of beautiful leaves of different coloured leaves.
- Hole punch your leaves in different shapes.
- Add your leaf cuttings to the jar.
- Fill the jar full of water but leave about a .5 cm gap from the top.
- Put the lid on tightly.
- Add some stick tape around the join too.
- Shake it and you have created your very own nature leaf snow globe.
- When you’re finished with it. Tip it out and make another one.
Hints and Tips:
- It works better after a couple of days.
- It will get mouldy after a couple of weeks. When that happens tip it out and make another one.
- Collect other small objects to add such as gumnuts, berries, small sticks etc.