Leaf printing is an easy art experience for young children to engage in. It's a great way for young children to discover patterns, lines, and colours of different leaves.
- collection of leaves
- paint trays
What To Do:
- Add each colour of paint to a separate paint tray
- Ask children to dip a leaf into a paint tray
- Print the leaves onto paper
- Children should press down all around the leaf printing into the paper.
- Leave to dry.
Hints and Tips:
- Use a variety of colours for leaf printing.
- Instead of dipping each leaf into the paint, children can use a paintbrush to paint the leaf before printing.