Nature art see-through frames are a simple and creative art experience that enables children to create frames to view their natural environment.
What To Do:
- Encourage children to draw on cardboard. It could be butterflies, hearts, clouds, different shapes etc.
- Ask children to cut out the middle of their drawing to create a see-through section.
- When the frames are ready, have children take their frames outside and hold them against natural objects such as trees, plants, flowers, the sky etc.
- Children will see the natural environment within their frames.
Hints and Tips:
- Use different materials to create frames such as newspaper, paper plates, foil etc.
- Encourage children to decorate around their nature frames.