Get creative and make this Monster Mask, sweet or scary the choice is yours!
- colour cardboard
- collage materials (feathers, stickers, googly eyes, bits of paper etc).
What To Do:
- Collect all your materials so they are ready.
- On a piece of A4 colour cardboard draw an outline of a monster face.
- Cut it out. Cut out the mouth.
- Have the child decorate it using a variety of different materials.
- Monster face is now ready!
Hints and Tips:
- Paints and crayons can be used to decorate the mask.
- Cut out the eyes so the child can peep through.
- Sticky tape a stick (paddle pop stick) to the inside of the face so the child can hold it to their face.
- Add elastic/band around the back of the face to fit onto the child's face.