Recycle roll on deodorant bottles for this art activity.
- Thin tempera paint/ food colouring mixed with water
- Empty roll-on deodorant bottles
What to do:
- Take the lids off the empty roll on deodorant bottles and wash the lids and parts thoroughly. Leave to dry.
- Once dry, fill the bottles with paint (or) the mixture of food colouring and water.
- Replace the lid and encourage your child to draw on the paper.
Hints and Tips:
- Your child will be able to paint with it as it is easy to hold.
- For older children hang the paper on the wall, so they can stand up and paint.
- Add glitter when adding paint to make a sparkly picture.
- For younger children, tape paper on the floor so they can sit and paint.