Arrange flowers and petals in a design on contact paper to create a stained glass effect.
- Transparent contact paper
- Flowers and leaves
What to do:
- Cut a piece of contact paper to fit the area where you want to stick the contact paper (such as on a window).
- Pull the paper backing off the contact paper and lay it on the table, sticky side up.
- Press flower petals to the sticky contact paper in any arrangement desired.
- When the flower petal design is finished, press a second sheet of the contact paper over the flowers.
- Use clear tape to stick these onto the window to create a "stained glass" effect.
Hint and Tips:
- Instead of using a second sheet of contact paper to cover the petals design you can directly stick i on the window itself.
- Gather different natural objects such as different types of leaves, sticks, rocks. pebbles, grass to create and arrange a design (cover with contact first before sticking on to the window to avoid scratching the glass.
The Artful Parent