Munch and Move presented a webinar on Fundamental Movement Skills, which is currently available to watch.
This webinar covers:
- The importance of physical activity and Fundamental Movement Skills in children’s development
- The 13 FMS, including sequence and proficiency levels.
- Detecting, correcting and modifying the FMS
- FMS programming, and the difference between planned and spontaneous activities
- Including FMS in daily activities
- Keeping FMS child-led, interest-based and fun
- Upskilling educators and involving families
To access the webinar: Fundamental Movement Skills
To access a copy of the slides: Fundamental Movement Skills Slides
Please note: Unfortunately a certificate will not be provided for services that do not operate in Western Sydney. However, those who view the webinar can include it in their reflections, in their QIP goals and link them to the NQS.