Search found 10 matches

by Nik1229
Wed Jan 11, 2017 9:20 pm
Forum: Diploma of Children’s Services - Assignments Support (CLOSED)
Topic: CHC50113 Innovative principle
Replies: 7
Views: 2958

Re: CHC50113 Innovative principle

no.. please help with this question..
thnx
by Nik1229
Sun Jan 08, 2017 1:08 am
Topic: CHC50113 Innovative principle
Views: 2958

Re: CHC50113 Innovative principle

im also stuck on same question
by Nik1229
Fri Jan 06, 2017 9:19 pm
Forum: Certificate 3 in Children’s Services - Assignments Support (CLOSED)
Topic: Scenario: Rina - Mother Wants Her To Excel
Views: 2718

Re: Scenario: Rina - Mother Wants Her To Excel

hi lorina please tell if my answer is right to this question? how would you respond to nazneen concern? we must tell her mother that every child is different has own interests and feelings. At centre she interacts very well with everyone and always participates in all the activities with full enthus...
by Nik1229
Wed Jan 04, 2017 7:52 pm
Topic: Scenarios: Hanya, Pj and Kirra
Views: 943

Re: Scenarios: Hanya, Pj and Kirra

kirra kirra is two. she was born at 26 weeks and was in the NICU for a long time. i remember she was so tiny. i was afraid to touch her. she has some brain damages and is a slow learners. she is only been walking for 6 months, and she still so tiny for her age. she goes to the specail education cent...
by Nik1229
Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:13 pm
Topic: CHCECE024 - Play Experiences To Identify Outcomes, Development and Educator Roles
Replies: 5
Views: 9867

Re: CHCECE024 - Play Experiences To Identify Outcomes, Development and Educator Roles

hi ... have the same the coffee morning -mardi scenario , but there is a third question added to it and i need answer for that ie, How could you involve mardi's family in collaborating for future experience? please reply asap.

thank you
by Nik1229
Mon Dec 19, 2016 9:08 pm
Topic: CHCECE024 - Play Experiences To Identify Outcomes, Development and Educator Roles
Replies: 5
Views: 9867

Re: CHCECE024 - Play Experiences To Identify Outcomes, Development and Educator Roles

hi .. i have got same The coffee morning Mardi scenario but there is a third question added to it ie . how could you involve mardi's family in collaborating for future experience ? please i need answer to this question.
thank you