Children begin to identify colours by sorting coloured pompoms in the correct colours tube.
- Toilet paper rolls (painted or wrapped in same colours as pom poms)
- Assorted coloured pom poms
What to do:
- Place the coloured tubes on the table.
- Place the pom poms on the table.
- Encourage the child to pick up the pom-pom and place it in the correctly coloured tube.
Hints and Tips
- Children can use tongs to pick up the coloured pompoms.
- Younger children can use spoons to pick up the pom-pom and place it in the tube.