This is a fun chocolate slime to play with and it's stretchy and fluffy.
- 1 cup white glue
- 1 cup shaving cream
- 1 cup foaming hand wash
- 1 tsp of cornstarch
- 1 tsp of body lotion
- ¾ tsp baking soda
- 1 tbsp contact solution
- Chocolate scented fragrance
- Brown acrylic paint
- Small bowl
What To Do
- Add 1 cup of Elmers white glue to a bowl
- Add 1 cup of shaving cream
- Add 1 tsp of cornstarch and about 1 tsp of body lotion
- Add some brown paint & stir until you get the desired chocolate colour you like
- Drop in a few drops of chocolate fragrance oil. Now the slime will smell just like chocolate cake
- Next add ¾ – 1 tsp of baking soda & contact solution. Start with 1 tbsp. add slowly and more if needed until you form slime (it will pull away from the bowl)
- Take the slime out and start playing with it.
Hints and Tips
- Add small beads while mixing the slime.