With only 3 simple ingredients, create this chocolate-scented cloud dough.
- All-purpose Flour
- Hot Chocolate Mix (add enough to get the colour and scent that works for you)
- Vegetable Oil
What To Do
- Preheat the oven to 200 degrees.
- Sprinkle the flour on cookie sheets and bake for 5 minutes. Allow cooling before proceeding with making your cloud dough.
- Measure out the flour and hot chocolate mix into a large container. Add enough hot chocolate mix to get the colour and scent that you’d like.
- Start by adding just 1 1/2 cup of oil to the dry mixture, and fully incorporate it using your hands or a wooden spoon. You want the dough to seem dry to the touch, but also stick together if you grab a handful. Add extra in 1/2 cup increments until you reach the desired texture.
- The cloud dough should be soft and powdery, not wet, and hold a shape when squished.
Hints and Tips
- Include the following items for children to use with cloud dough - empty containers, flour sifters, cupcake liners, tea cups, cookie cutters, baking items etc.