2 Ingredient Pudding Dough is a great sensory experience for young children. Smells and feels good for children to play with.
- 1 cup pudding
- food colouring optional
- ¾ cup cornstarch
What To Do:
- Pour the contents of a pudding cup into a small bowl.
- If desired, add food colouring and stir until combined.
- Add ¼ cup of cornstarch and mix it in with a spoon. Repeat with a second ¼ cup of cornstarch, kneading with your hands when it becomes too difficult to stir with a spoon.
- Work in more cornstarch with your hands, one tablespoon at a time, until the play dough is no longer sticky and you're happy with its consistency. Play immediately.
Hints and Tips:
- This is edible so great for young children to play with.