- Liquid watercolour paint (blue and black)
- Thick White Paper
- Cotton wool
What to do:
- Pour your liquid water colours into an art palette or paint cups.
- Use a paintbrush to add a small puddle of paint onto the paper.
- Place the straw about an inch away form the puddle. Use the straw to blow the paint blobs down.
- Try blowing down directly onto the puddle, blowing from the left and blowing from the right.
- As the paint dries, use glue to create a cloud shape, then add cotton wool on top.
- Once dried hang these on the windows.
Hints and Tips:
You can cut the cloud and falling rain out and hang them from the ceiling so it looks like it's raining.