An Educator from western Sydney has allegedly traumatised a four-year-old boy in her care by forcing the boy to sleep by holding his eyes closed, and held his tongue out of his mouth.
The Educator has not been charged, however, is facing an AVO taken out by police on the boy's behalf, which means she cannot contact the boy or his family.
Police started investigating following an anonymous call to CrimeStoppers last week.
According to police documents, it had been reported to the centre director, but nothing had changed.
When questioned by police Hamzy denied the allegations.
The boy's mother had noticed changes in her child's behaviour and that he didn't want to go back to the centre.
"He just said mum, no more school. No more school. It's really bad. it's disgusting... it's disgusting," his mother, who cannot be identified, said.
The Educator has denied these allegations to police and will fight these allegations in court.
Reference:
Sydney Childcare Worker Accused Of Traumatising Four-Year-Old Boy, National Nine News, 5 November 2019

From 27 May to 3 June, National Reconciliation Week is a time for all Australians to engage in shared histories and cultures and understand how
Thousands of childcare workers across Australia are set to strike on July 15, 2026, after union members voted for mass industrial action over the government’s
Child health experts are raising alarms: many Australian children are falling behind in basic motor and balance skills compared with previous years. The Australian Early