Help baby to identify animals and their sounds.
- A cd (or) tape with different animal sounds.
- A cd (or) tape player.
- A book with different animals sounds.
- Animal flashcards/pictures of animals.
What to do:
- Create a cd / tape (or) buy one that has different animal sounds.
- Before putting the sound on say “Which animal makes this sound”
- Play the animal sound.
- Hold up each animal picture and ask “does ----- make that sound”
- See if baby can recognize which animal makes the sound they listened to.
Hints and Tips:
- You could have some small animals you could show to your child as each of the animal sounds play.
- Encourage your child to try and identify which animal sound it is.