relatuonships

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
linu.20
Helper
Helper

relatuonships

Post by linu.20 » Fri Apr 11, 2014 2:19 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: ss023
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
your response to the personality and behaviours of each child will have a significant impact on the ease with which you are able to build a relationship with the child. it is important to reflect how your own personality and temperament may impact on your ability to form a positive relationship with the child

01.describe personality temperament /behaviours that you find challenging or feel least comfortable in dealing with on a daily basis

02.what feeling does this evoke?

03.how do these feeling impact on your ability to develop a positive relationship with the child?

04.how does being aware of these feeling assist you as a professional when reflecting on your relationships with childre?

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
04.Social-emotional development provides the foundation for how we feel about ourselves and how we experience others. This foundation begins the day we are born and continues to develop throughout our lifespan.
The greatest influence on a child’s social-emotional development is the quality of the relationships that he develops with his primary caregivers.
Positive and nurturing early experiences and relationships have a significant impact on a child’s social-emotional development. They also influence how the young child’s brain develops. An attachment relationship is an enduring one that develops during the first few years of the child’s life. It is built upon repeated interactions between the infant and the primary caregiver. These interactions mainly involve attempts by the infant to achieve physical and emotional closeness and the caregiver’s responses to these attempts. They have a lasting influence on how the child feels about himself, how he thinks and interacts with his world, and what he comes to expect from others.

I am not sure is that right ?

any one can help for this question please ?

question 2 very confuse

Description and Message:

JNP
Contributor
Contributor

Re: relatuonships

Post by JNP » Sun Apr 13, 2014 8:43 pm

Hi Linu,
I hope you don't mind me saying this but is your answer in your own words? The answer you have provided looks like it has been copied and pasted from the internet and I'm worried that your assessor will think so as well and you will have to resubmit it. I don't think your answer actually does answer the question.
The questions are asking you to reflect on your own feelings and emotions. So: describe personality temperament /behaviours that you find challenging or feel least comfortable in dealing with on a daily basis.
For example: you might find children who talk alot the most challenging. Or you might find children who refuse to eat most challenging. The question is about behaviours that are most challenging to you and the feelings they evoke from you. Reflecting on your own thoughts and feelings are sometimes hard to put into words but I'm sure you will be able to do it.
Good luck, I hope I have helped you.
Jules.

kashigal

Please reply this few question i need to submit on wednesday plzz help

Post by kashigal » Mon Apr 14, 2014 11:45 am

1) Why is it important to change play resources and areas?
2) Why is it necessary for children to be given opportunities for individual and group play, as well as both indoors and outdoors?
3) How can you monitor children’s play and why should you do it?
4) If a child was behaving inappropriately on a task, what strategies would you use to redirect them?
5) Different cultures have different beliefs about play. Explain how this may impact childcare.

Task A: How preschool children think
Seek the co-operation of two preschool age children and ask some of the following questions.
Choose your timing: don’t ask questions when children are busy doing other things. You may take several days to complete this task. A good time to ask children is during meals, sitting outside, when relaxing in the book area etc. Be guided by the child and don’t overwhelm children with too many questions. You may vary the questions to suit the situation.
a. Tell me what you learn at child care?
b. How do you remember things?
c. How do you know how to refer to something the child can do eg: do a puzzle/write your name etc?

linu.20
Helper
Helper

Re: relatuonships

Post by linu.20 » Mon Apr 14, 2014 4:44 pm

Thank you so much everyone ..............