3) What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
All professional ethical codes and guidelines are based on care and respect for the child and families at all times. In order to ensure that the decisions i make are ethical i need to:
• be very clear on the guidelines of my service
• be familiar with and guided by all relevant legislation
• be familiar with and guided by all relevant standards which further define how the legislation is applied
• be aware of services code of conduct, which is reflected in our policy and procedures.
• demonstrate a commitment to a moral standard of professional behaviour, which I must uphold at all times