Read The Rules - Don't PM Assignment Questions To Members

You may use this forum for all general discussions on topics that are not covered in the above forums..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations
fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar
Nickname: Farheen Effandi

Read The Rules - Don't PM Assignment Questions To Members

Postby fchaudari76 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:57 pm

Sorry to post this but would new members and even old ones please read the rules for this site and forum.
I am tired of responding to private messages with assignment questions being put to me or requests for help on questions.....that is what the forums are for....use them!

All I do when I come on here is seem to be answering a bunch of messages from people who for some reason feel the need to privately message members and ask for assistance.....frankly it is a waste of my time and yours.

If you post to a forum you will get more help from a variety of people!

Lorina

Re: Read The Rules - Don't PM Assignment Questions To Members

Postby Lorina » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:08 pm

Hi Fefe!

It's been a long time! I'm sorry, the circumstances for your return is based on this issue!

I can understand how frustrating it is to be bombarded with pm's regarding assignment questions! Unfortunately, there are some students who take advantage of the forum and it's very disappointing!

If you would like, you could give me the usernames of these students so I can take further action...

:geek:,
Lorina
Check out our Resources: Articles | Activities | Printables & Worksheets | EYLF Templates
Documentation App for Educators: Appsessment - Childcare App

Return to “General Discussions”