Read The Rules - Don't PM Assignment Questions To Members

You may use this forum for all general discussions on topics that are not covered in the above forums..
Forum rules
Please read: Forum Rules and Regulations and Where to Post What
fchaudari76
Scholar
Scholar

Read The Rules - Don't PM Assignment Questions To Members

Post by fchaudari76 » Sun Mar 05, 2017 6:57 pm

Sorry to post this but would new members and even old ones please read the rules for this site and forum.
I am tired of responding to private messages with assignment questions being put to me or requests for help on questions.....that is what the forums are for....use them!

All I do when I come on here is seem to be answering a bunch of messages from people who for some reason feel the need to privately message members and ask for assistance.....frankly it is a waste of my time and yours.

If you post to a forum you will get more help from a variety of people!

Lorina

Re: Read The Rules - Don't PM Assignment Questions To Members

Post by Lorina » Mon Mar 06, 2017 3:08 pm

Hi Fefe!

It's been a long time! I'm sorry, the circumstances for your return is based on this issue!

I can understand how frustrating it is to be bombarded with pm's regarding assignment questions! Unfortunately, there are some students who take advantage of the forum and it's very disappointing!

If you would like, you could give me the usernames of these students so I can take further action...

:geek:,
Lorina

linsaa fdc
Coach
Coach

Post by linsaa fdc » Mon May 22, 2017 2:02 pm

Yes it happened to me today with a user I do not know.
I asked her to 'Please post on the forum" and she just replied that I didn't need to be nasty!!!!!!

stephanie5892

Post by stephanie5892 » Mon May 22, 2017 2:10 pm

i simply asked a question there was no need for a rude answer I have a disability and when people post of the forum but there question doesn't get approved it's very frustrating

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon May 22, 2017 5:17 pm

stephanie5892 wrote:i simply asked a question there was no need for a rude answer I have a disability and when people post of the forum but there question doesn't get approved it's very frustrating
I apologise Stephanie... I had approved your topic, however, I had not been able to reply to it until now. I have been in hospital from Thursday for surgery and recovering at home now. I will get to all posts within the next couple of days.

Sorry for the inconvenience...

Lorina

stephanie5892

Post by stephanie5892 » Mon May 22, 2017 5:57 pm

That explains why I'm so sorry, Hope you get better soon :D Maybe you could have a back up person as well :)

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Mon May 22, 2017 6:03 pm

stephanie5892 wrote:That explains why I'm so sorry, Hope you get better soon :D Maybe you could have a back up person as well :)
Yeah, I'll be alright! This is an open forum where anybody can answer and help out each other but unfortunately, I've realised that only a few people will help others out, I can only really count on myself doing it but that's alright, it's my website so it's all on me...

Lorina

stephanie5892

Post by stephanie5892 » Tue May 23, 2017 9:28 am

yeah its really sad how rude people can be when others ask for help. anyway its there loss in the end if they wanna be NASTY

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Tue May 23, 2017 9:58 pm

stephanie5892 wrote:yeah its really sad how rude people can be when others ask for help. anyway its there loss in the end if they wanna be NASTY

I don't think people are being nasty as such... some people are frustrated with some students. Even I get frustrated sometimes because some students have taken big advantage of this forum by copying answers for their submitted assignments. Also, I have noticed that some students don't bother reading the question or even try to find the information for themselves where it can easily be googled to find the information needed. Yes, I understand that questions are hard at times and students coming from overseas are finding it difficult but it really gets on my nerves when students simply expect an answer without trying... Anyways... just keep your questions on the forum and I'll get back to you as soon as I can...

Lorina