Writing To Families About Assessment Visit

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
homework

Writing To Families About Assessment Visit

Post by homework » Wed Aug 10, 2016 10:47 pm

Hi i just seeing if anyone could help me on a question in CHCECE019 Facilitate compliance in an education and care service.
Question- this activity involves preparing for an assessment and rating visit. Draft a note to families about the approaching visit that can be placed in the service newsletter or on the website?
I've got a letter form which i think is wrong
dear families
our centre is having a ratings and assessment over the next couple of weeks. this assessment is to determine what level of rating the service meets under the national Quality standard. they will be rating us through observation of our practices, documentation and questioning educators in every room.
this is a good time to ask any questions that you want to know that your unsure about.
thank you
So what does people think am i on the right track or is it completely not answering the question.
Deb

Lorina

Re: Writing To Families About Assessment Visit

Post by Lorina » Fri Aug 12, 2016 9:55 am

Yes, you're on the right track! Maybe you could add more about what the NQS is and briefly outline the process...

Assessment and Rating Process

:geek:,
Lorina

homework

Re: Writing To Families About Assessment Visit

Post by homework » Mon Aug 15, 2016 2:05 pm

thank you heaps lorina that helps a lot.