Thank you!

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
lexie_smith16

Thank you!

Post by lexie_smith16 » Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:38 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: DIPLOMA
Your Assignment Type: Other
Currently Working in Childcare? Yes
Your knowledge: Basic Knowledge

Your Question?
I don't have questions at the moment..

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
I just wanna extend my Thanks:)

Description and Message:
Hello Everybody!
I just want to take this opportunity to say thank you all guys for helping me get through with all my assignments when I was taking my Cert III in Children Services... You guys done an amazing job having this helpful site it is indeed a useful tool for everyone who is struggling with their assignments..
I am now working in a child care and enjoying the children in my care.. I am really blessed that all the hard work were paid off and yesterday I was offered for a group leading position.. and I accepted it and any moment soon (maybe first week of March) I will be starting my journey taking the Diploma course I know it is a bit scary but I know I got you guys and I am confident that I have a great support system so I will definitely go through it..

Again thank you guys and more power!!! :thumbup: :thumbup: :thumbup:

Lorina

Re: Thank you!

Post by Lorina » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:29 pm

Hi Lexie,

Thanks so much for your kind words. It's very sweet if you! One of the main goals of this site is to support students through their studies and I'm so happy to hear that you have found this site useful! It puts a big smile on my face knowing that you have had a positive experience using this site! Congratulations on your new job role and on completing your cert 3 qualification! I wish you all the best success while working in this industry. Good luck with your future endeavours and I'm sure I'll see you around the site!! :thumbup:

:geek:,
L.A

lexie_smith16

Re: Thank you!

Post by lexie_smith16 » Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:59 pm

Cheers!yes definitely i will see u around! God bless everyone! :kiss: