Stakeholder Feedback For Assessment Purposes

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
gouldy7
Participator
Participator

Stakeholder Feedback For Assessment Purposes

Post by gouldy7 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 7:06 pm

Step 3 Discuss

In this step you will participate in discussions and gathering stakeholder feedback within your service relating to the standards and elements above. You need to provide:
• transcripts/notes of discussions
• completed surveys of information that you collected in relation to each element in the two (2) standards being assessed

In this section please include:
 one survey TEMPLATE that you have created which could be used on a regular ongoing basis, to gather feedback on the two (2) standards and their elements you are assessing

I am wondering if my survey questions are right and what sort of questions do I need in 7.1.4

need to include these in a survey question that can be used on a regular basics but having problems please help

designation of the educational leader in the staff record
• ongoing planning and evaluation that centres on children’s learning and development
• a curriculum at the service
• professional discussion and interrogation of research and new ideas
• documented goals for teaching and learning that demonstrate a deep understanding of
children’s development and learning.

my answer so far is attached
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.
Last edited by Lorina on Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: topic heading has been edited

gouldy7
Participator
Participator

Re: Quality Improvement

Post by gouldy7 » Mon Mar 23, 2015 9:05 pm

Forgot to mention have to do the following areas in the survey

Element 7.1.1 Appropriate governance arrangements are in place to manage the service.
Element 7.1.2 The induction of educators, co-ordinators and staff members, including relief educators, is comprehensive.
Element 7.1.3 Every effort is made to promote continuity of educators and co-ordinators at the service.
Element 7.1.4 Provision is made to ensure a suitably qualified and experienced educator or co-ordinator leads the development of the curriculum and ensures the establishment of clear goals and expectations for teaching and learning.

Standard 3.2 The environment is inclusive, promotes competence, independent exploration and learning through play.
Element 3.2.1Outdoor and indoor spaces are designed and organised to engage every child in quality experiences in both built and natural environments
Element 3.2.2Resources, materials and equipment are sufficient in number, organised in ways that ensure appropriate and effective implementation of the program and allow for multiple uses.

Lorina

Re: Stakeholder Feedback For Assessment Purposes

Post by Lorina » Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:40 pm

The questions you have asked for Quality Area 3 are great! I don't think you need to add or change anything! :thumbup:

I'm unable to open the first attachment for Quality Area 7 - so you will need to try and upload it again...

:geek:,
Lorina

gouldy7
Participator
Participator

Post by gouldy7 » Thu Mar 26, 2015 2:11 pm

I have cut the survey done to 14 questions not sure if these questions are suitable in relation to quality area 7

Element 7.1.1 Appropriate governance arrangements are in place to manage the service.
Element 7.1.2 The induction of educators, co-ordinators and staff members, including relief educators, is comprehensive.
Element 7.1.3 Every effort is made to promote continuity of educators and co-ordinators at the service.
Element 7.1.4 Provision is made to ensure a suitably qualified and experienced educator or co-ordinator leads the development of the curriculum and ensures the establishment of clear goals and expectations for teaching and learning.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Thu Mar 26, 2015 4:21 pm

I think the questions are good! :thumbup:

Just with the first one about centre policies I don't think parent will be aware about the importance for a centre to follow policies. So, maybe you can change it to something like "Are you aware that the centre has policies in place to deal with every aspect of care, do you know where they are located"

Hope this helps,

:geek:,
Lorina