Social interaction and sharing

Forum for students doing their Diploma in Childcare.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT: Student's support in our forum will now be a part of our Premium Subscription service. This means students who have purchased a Premium Subscription will now be offered complimentary support in our Student Forums by us. This will only be available to students who have purchased a Premium Subscription. Click here to subscribe.
Priyagood
Participator
Participator

Social interaction and sharing

Post by Priyagood » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:21 pm

Your Assignment Module Number and Heading: CHCFC503A-foster and social interection
Your Assignment Type: Standard Question
Currently Working in Childcare? No
Your knowledge: Beginner

Your Question?
Plan and implement one experience with a focus on social interactions and limited sharing resources.
Planned outcome/goal: description:implementation :resources: transition strategy :evaluation of experience: further provisions:

What is your answer so far or What have you done so far as an attempt to solve this question?
Making a play dough with children

Description and Message:
I am stuck on this question and very confused on more interaction and limited sharing.pls help me it is the last question in my assignment by tommy I need to submit this.pls help me out.
Thanks

Lorina

Re: Social interaction and sharing

Post by Lorina » Sun Dec 08, 2013 3:55 pm

Play dough is a good one to do. However just making play dough may no be enough for this experience. You could read a story such as "Dear zoo" and as a group talk about the animals at the zoo then the children can use play dough and other materials e.g. pipe cleaners, paddle pop sticks etc to create their own zoo animals. Instead of using play dough for this experience you could even use recycled boxes. Limited sharing resources I think means providing enough materials for each child to individually use themselves... So if you were to set it up, you set up enough resources for one child to use at a time...

Don't forget to use EYLF Learning Outcomes for a goal and in your evaluation....

Hopefully this can get you started,

:geek:,
L.A

Priyagood
Participator
Participator

Post by Priyagood » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:03 pm

Thanks dear
I got it now but can we do a two activity at same and write like one or we need to write both obs?

Lorina

Post by Lorina » Sun Dec 08, 2013 4:10 pm

You can just make it into one activity.

For example:

Using cardboard boxes to create animals

:geek:,
L.A

Priyagood
Participator
Participator